• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

2019 Flieben /Leistung Autohaus 500e/e500 exhaust kit group buy

5thscaleracer

That's "Sir 5SR", to you, Bucko!
OK lets get the ball rolling...

Time line
Deposit Due Date Feb 8, 2019 20% will be due to hold your spot
Material order will be placed on Feb 11,2019

Expected Delivery month April

There will be periodic updates from time to time as material gets processed, pipes bent, and final assembly takes place.

Pricing

Pre Order pricing
1A) Front Section w/o Catalytic Converters $1600.00
1B) Front Section with 50 state catalytic converter $1986.00
2A) Cat Back with factory style tips $1600.00
2B) Cat Back Brabus style tips $1600.00

**** Free Ground Shipping for Pre-Order customers with in the 48 states.****
International shipping available shipping charges will apply.

50 State bolt on Catalytic converter $586.00 (stand alone part)

There will be a few left over kits available but not at the discounted price.
Front Section w/o Catalytc Converter $1680.00
Front Section with 50 State legal Catalytic Converter $2000.00
Cat Back with Factory Style tips $1730.00
Cat Back with Brabus style Tips $1730.00

I would like to get the list started to give me an idea on how much material will need to be ordered.
Please list your user name and the parts you would like to order below.

Example
1. 5thscaleracer, 1A, 2A

Deposit due will be $640.00 to hold your place

Last Day to back out and receive a Deposit Refund will be March 15, 2019

Order List.

Attachments

makemann

Yes!

makemann: 1B, 2A

Question for you: I currently have Lorinser tips and the previous owner cut into the bumper. Is it possible to install the Lorinser tips on yours? That way I can avoid replacing the rear bumper or having an unsightly cutout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5thscaleracer

@ makemann

can it be done YES

Can i do it for you NO

It will require extensive modification to make those tips work it's not as easy as chopping off my tips and welding those on.

Muffler angle and hight are different between the brabus and turn down style tips. The flange angle and bracket on the rear muffler body are not welded onto the same location.

The other issue is that the brabus style muffler will hang too low and the lorenser tips will have a bigger gap than what you currently have. A skilled shop would have to cut the rear pipe at the muffler, the existing tips, and the bracket thats on the muffler in order to position the canister in the right spot for the tips to line up.

The turn down style muffler won't even stand a chance in adapting those tips due to the location of the muffler body.

There is no real way to do a clean job adapting those tips it's going to look messy a muffler shop would have to do several pie cuts and tig weld them to get the correct angle which will cost you $$$$.

If you like i can supply the brabus style exhaust with out tips and you can find someone local to finish the job for you.

Cost of the rear cat back section w/o tips $1500.00

I forgot to mention....

the pipes on the loresner tips are probably 55mm 2.165, the outlet holes on the brabus tip can is 2.5" and the one for the turn down is 2.25" so the pipe going from the muffler body to the chrome tip would need to be replaced.

gsxr

.036 Hoonigan™, E500E Boffin
Staff member
5thscaleracer, can the mounting bracket be bent slightly to lift the muffler upward on makemann's car, possibly filling the notch in his bumper like the Lorinser tips? Probably not ideal, but might help a bit.

makemann, the other option would be to have the notch filled on the bumper. Not easy though.

:scratchchin:

5thscaleracer

5thscaleracer, can the mounting bracket be bent slightly to lift the muffler upward on makemann's car, possibly filling the notch in his bumper like the Lorinser tips? Probably not ideal, but might help a bit.

makemann, the other option would be to have the notch filled on the bumper. Not easy though.

:scratchchin:
You can bend it slightly but the adjustments by bending it is +/- 5mm at most.
Any more then it starts to pull on the rubber donut to a point where I can slip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk