• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

500Eboard connections

Trae

I know this is supposed to be a technical forum, but I wanted to thank everyone in our southwest part of the country for helping me purchase my new, to me, W140 CL600.

Because I live on the East Coast, I needed help. Jeff, Glen, and Eric were all very much involved. Glen test drove the car, Jeff gave me sound, wise advice and let me park the car at his warehouse, and Eric hauled me around in his PERFECT G500.:gwag:

With the exception of Glen, we all had dinner last week before I had to get back to work.

A big thank you to our southwest board members for helping a friend in need.

Last edited:

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
Indeed, congrats!

Glad that you got the Orange County (+ Anjin) and San Diego treatment. Agree -- all first class chaps. Great to hear how folks helped you out !

Glen

Site Admin, auto enthusiast...
Staff member
You're very welcome, Trae. The seller is good people and the car is very nice. Happy cruising!

a777fan

Awesome to hear this. :) Another testament to this great community.

And yes, pics of the new purchase plz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trae

Jeff has to be the best detailer in the world. I have never seen the type of eye candy I witnessed at his shop. Would love to work and learn how to detail under his instruction.

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
Indeed....it's hard not to get a "woody" when you hang out at Jeff's Batcave. Same thing with Jono's shop.

:otsos:

Jlaa

Jeff has to be the best detailer in the world. I have never seen the type of eye candy I witnessed at his shop. Would love to work and learn how to detail under his instruction.
step 1 - all microfiber towels are considered to be one-time-use-only and disposable, and must be sealed in individual sandwich bags before use. :)