• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

C/L hoopties

Ntrepid

Where does what fall? All I can see is a winch hanging out the front of some shrubbery... how odd.

:D
That's Dino Camo and should not be effective on such well evolutionary developed ocular structures. Weird. :)

Robert

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
They have one of these rigs in the MB Museum in Untertuerkheim, Germany. But it's a "REAL" one .....

ace10

Peanut Gallerist, Flipper Detective
The chap with the white W201 continue to roll right along.

Car has been relisted.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Mercedes-Benz-190-Series-190E-2-3/163564798928

Here's what he's added to the rambling, incoherent listing:

...just got off the phone with ebay anyone know a guy name aaronacc I blocked him for insulting the car he threatened to have me disbarred guy is a sociopathic looser! So. after being harassed by this guy, I guess he has another friend from. Texas who. Called the car a dishwasher.. Ebay refused to censure Aaronacc or Gerryvx and told me to block any. Suspicious messages. It is a shame that there accounts are not suspended but I guess they don't suspend accounts for insults. Ebay has decided to. bill. Me $50 dollars for an unauthorized relisting of this ad and although Eric on Ebay motors and another supervisor told me they would credit me it never happened. So this is my last ad By the way ebay thinks that I did not answer Gerryvx I blocked him.. OKAY I Donot expect to sell this today. It has been a very perplexing six weeks. Final. note to Ebay based on someone relisting this for the 7 week. Without my permission I am not going to pay the $50 dollars that my account was billed. I never authorized it. Awakened today once again saw that this ad was relisted I did not realist it because I do not have the funds to relist. And once again I trusted Eric. And am now told he did not have the authority to give me the two free listing. U might think this final summation is funny, but in reality all I have found in reality is scamners and liars contacting me. I am not going to beg anyone here to buy this car. With less than a day to go. Ebay had instructed me to no longer accept deposits. Have a great day and don't let the door hit u on the way out. Seven weeks no legitimate offers on ebay. Total. Joke listing this car had nothing to. do with pics only people who bid were scamners from. ARIZONA. I wonder if someone from EBay relisted it because as I said there has not been one legitimate bid since its inception.

=========================================

The guy's mad at a troll for mistaking his car for a dishwasher. He's angry at some dude named Gerryvx. He's pissed at multiple people at ebay. And perhaps everyone from Arizona?

gsxr

.036 Hoonigan™, E500E Boffin
Staff member
Wait. Did you or Gerry actually talk to him? Do tell!

(I also see yet another "final note". Are those like KISS final/farewell tours?)

:wormhole:

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
Yes, the "gerryVX" guy is very very toxic .. .as in VX nerve gas. Bad stuff.

This guy is honestly one of the best works of art I've ever seen in 21 years of eBaying.

I dare someone else to contact him and call his car a Honda or other insult, and see what he does.

msq

I am still laughing at the "can I get better pictures of the dishwasher" from @ace10 .... I was out to dinner the other night and this popped into my head and I just started laughing again. To then to see the sellers latest ebay description this a.m. "So. after being harassed by this guy, I guess he has another friend from. Texas who. Called the car a dishwasher.." I thought I was going to fall out of my chair laughing this morning at breakfast.

If we're not careful, the government is going to start rationing "periods". The seller quickly using up the world supply of "periods" by randomly and liberally inserting them in the middle of any sentence.

p.s. ok I am going to be like a 6th grader and take gerryvz up on his dare.....this is just too funny not to try....will report back......also if the guy turns out to be an axe murderer, someone please show up at my funeral and say "hey at least he tried"

Last edited:

gsxr

Staff member
Yes, the "gerryVX" guy is very very toxic .... This guy is honestly one of the best works of art I've ever seen in 21 years of eBaying.
The ultimate level of un-hingeyness would be creating a sock-puppet eBay account back in 2014, buying & selling enough to rack up 80+ feedbacks, and then fabricating what we see today. The level of effort and creativity needed is off the charts, but I wouldn't put it past masters of trolling.

:pc1:

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
It's too bad he blocked me and ace. I wanted to continue trolling him. It would have been worth it. Hopefully msq gets a good response out of him. I almost think the guy is a troll himself, but my logic gets the better of me.

gsxr

Staff member
It's too bad he blocked me and ace. I wanted to continue trolling him. It would have been worth it. Hopefully msq gets a good response out of him. I almost think the guy is a troll himself, but my logic gets the better of me.
Time to create some extra sock-puppet eBay accounts! I like the "gerryvx" handle.

:stirthepot:

ace10

The auction for the white 190E on ebay ends tonight.

The seller added a few more salty bits, and also raised the price.

There is few guys here who obviously don't work and harass on ebay. If u want a great car now is ur chance! Update some retired US Coast Guard calls himself Juan guy is full. Of lies (alleged) told me he would buy it. As expected another day another untruth.! U know I guess alot of people on social media ie Craigslist, Cargur.us and here delight in breaking their word. To the retired Coast Guard guy no. Problem I just won't be returning ur calls. Hope u find another Mercedes. Don't like being played with! Just think one more day here and Thankfully I won't ever list here again! Update last date a, present for allCASH ONLYB$2100. Because this is the last day will not be accepting any forms of checks either certified or bank checks or money orders. So if u don't have cash Sorry.

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
I'm sure this utter turd will show up on craigslist or another venue, soon enough. It really should just be on a flatbed to the nearest LKQ Pick-Your-Part yard, simply because the owner should sell it to LKQ for $500 as that it is all it's worth.

alabbasi

Mercedes Flopper
I don't know about you but to me , this one takes the biscuit

VIN = WDB12604412000884

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113674996403 <-- $8k BIN

1982 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series 500 SEC, European Spec, special order

I’ve owned this 1982 Mercedes 500 SEC since purchasing it in 1997 from a dealer in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was fully optioned as a hand built special order vehicle in Germany and is very rare. It is definitely the only one like it in the United States. Even though the 500 SECs were highly desirable, they were not available in the US until the 1985 model (which is somewhat different from the 1982 model). The most interestingly unique option on this car is a single cylinder gasoline engine located on the passenger side of the engine compartment. It is computer controlled from the center console to come on at whatever time you set and heats the engine block and interior of the car. The engine was also a special order high performance version 5 liter V8. The engine is rated at over 300 hp. The tires are old but still serviceable, mounted on special order Lorinzer chrome wheels, upgraded from the standard wheels. Performance wise, it will do 160 mph, and is very fast from 0-60 mph. As can be seen from the photos, the factory clear coat is peeling, but the underlying paint is good. The leather at the top of the back seats is split, otherwise, the interior is in good shape, and the leather is beautifully petinaed and includes matching blue sheepskin front seat covers and factory floor mats. It has factory option chrome wheel well trim, rear reflector panel between the tail lights, sun roof, heated seats, and individual climate controls. It has factory dual exhaust with “H” pipes and twin catalytic converters (installed for US emissions). Brake pads and rotors are good. New battery, spark plugs and wires. Nothing is missing. The VIN is in the door frame photo (WDB12604412000884). The door frame sticker shows the 1984 date the car was imported to the US and modified for required US emissions. It is currently clear titled in Arizona and no longer requires emissions, due to the age of the vehicle.

Attachments

gsxr

Staff member
I don't know about you but to me , this one takes the biscuit
$8k BIN? You could totally flop that for an easy 50% loss! Maybe more. Pyramid audio... wow, haven't seen one of those in decades.

:jono:

600Eric

a.k.a. "CoalRollerEric"
The auction for the white 190E on ebay ends tonight.

The seller added a few more salty bits, and also raised the price.
There is few guys here who obviously don't work and harass on ebay. If u want a great car now is ur chance! Update some retired US Coast Guard calls himself Juan guy is full. Of lies (alleged) told me he would buy it. As expected another day another untruth.! U know I guess alot of people on social media ie Craigslist, Cargur.us and here delight in breaking their word. To the retired Coast Guard guy no. Problem I just won't be returning ur calls. Hope u find another Mercedes. Don't like being played with! Just think one more day here and Thankfully I won't ever list here again! Update last date a, present for allCASH ONLYB$2100. Because this is the last day will not be accepting any forms of checks either certified or bank checks or money orders. So if u don't have cash Sorry.

...Ebay refused to censure Aaronacc or Gerryvx and told me to block any. Suspicious messages. It is a shame that there accounts are not suspended but I guess they don't suspend accounts for insults. Ebay has decided to. bill. Me $50 dollars for an unauthorized relisting of this ad and although Eric on Ebay motors and another supervisor told me they would credit me it never happened. So this is my last ad By the way ebay thinks that I did not answer Gerryvx I blocked him.

Looks like Gerry jumped in on the fun. :stickpoke:

That listing / rant from is absolutely unbelievable and hilarious. :lol:

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
I had to. If I’d have had an eBay sock puppet account,
There would have been even more Fun. To be. had.

LWB250

"But - but - he'll see the big board!!!"
"Petina"??

That's a new one. Maybe he means his Russian mail-order bride?

Dan

msq

This has to be one of the funniest ebay listings of all time. I just read the full listing and found some hilarious quotes in it. A tortured soul over an ebay listing. If you inquired about the car you are a "looser". I believe that is someone loosely related to a loser, but I am not quite sure, will check that out. Lastly, in case you just missed it:
"In closing u and all. The scamners have just passed up. The nicest Mercedes in USA."

" Oh yeah some immature guy who called the car a dishwasher continues to have his friends ask me about a dishwasher They think it is funny. For the record the car is not a dishwasher and I am not selling dishwashers here nor am I giving one away."

"ebay anyone know a guy name aaronacc I blocked him for insulting the car! guy is a sociopathic looser! So. after being harassed by this guy, I guess he has another friend from. Texas who. Called the car a dishwasher.."

"It has been a very perplexing six weeks"

"U might think this final summation is funny, but in reality all I have found in reality is scamners and liars contacting me. I am not going to beg anyone here to buy this car. With less than a day to go. Ebay had instructed me to no longer accept deposits. Have a great day and don't let the door hit u on the way out. Seven weeks no legitimate offers on ebay."

"Update some retired US Coast Guard calls himself Juan guy is full. Of lies (alleged) told me he would buy it. As expected another day another untruth.!"

"Just think one more day here and Thankfully I won't ever list here again!"

"Final. Note the attempted selling here is the worst nightmare imaginable. I say this because there are so many listing some ten times my selling cost. In closing u and all. The scamners have just passed up. The nicest Mercedes in USA."

Too bad this one is over, I am going to miss my daily dose of comedy and insanity :checkeredflag:

Last edited:

gsxr

Staff member
Here's an interesting one that appears to be using a photo of a minty fresh car, instead of the beater actually for sale. Note the color of the car for sale is listed as black, not green:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/san-francisco-1995-mercedes-benz-e320/6843944051.html

1995 Mercedes Benz E320 Cabriolet - $3300 (noe valley)
relatively good condition; save the top which must have its maintenance cycle. seats are tatty; possibly broken hinge 261,000 miles and cruising on.
My limited experience with this car and its extensive Bay Area Mercedes Dealer service record suggest that this is the lowest cost in. Enjoy driving the Classic with the top up. Understated and confident only need apply. Yours will already know or you ought not to bother.
Cheers!
condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 261000
paint color: black
size: mid-size
title status: clean .

00Q0Q_i00ybrUuxOs_1200x900.jpg

ace10

It's back.

With a new spin...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Mercedes-Benz-190-Series/303124141167?hash=item46939b546

Good condition good new brakes new tuneup 4 door Sedan 173990 automatic transmission front wheel.drive 4 cylinder original sale price $55,900. Pickup only cash only. These are the best pictures that we can take, we prefer viewing the car in person. Valid RI inspection through April. 30..this car is being sold to pay for a hernia operation for our dog. Unlike the other same year Mercedes being auctioned from. So. Carolina this engine is completely the oriiginal.the battery was replaced in late January. Unfortunately, we did receive a counterfeit check on this site a few months ago for this car, so that is why we have to require a cash only sale. There is no question that the 190E 2.6 being sold on ebay is a great car. The buyer who. purchases that auto is paying just about 7 thousand dollars more and probably will. Use it at car shows In our case we have just put into. this car over one thousand dollars in parts and have priced it to sell.. We won't be lowering the price. For those who want to buy immediately u can also. contact us at skaye2012.sk@gmail.com All. Sales strictly done through this eBay site. no exceptions!

If the seller really is unloading the car to fund surgery for their dog, then good on them. But if that is a cock-and-bull story, then this guy deserves to be mercilessly trolled.

Amazing that they can't seem to take "better" pictures.

Last edited:

msq

It's back.

With a new spin...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Mercedes-Benz-190-Series/303124141167?hash=item46939b546

Good condition good new brakes new tuneup 4 door Sedan 173990 automatic transmission front wheel.drive 4 cylinder original sale price $55,900. Pickup only cash only. These are the best pictures that we can take, we prefer viewing the car in person. Valid RI inspection through April. 30..this car is being sold to pay for a hernia operation for our dog. Unlike the other same year Mercedes being auctioned from. So. Carolina this engine is completely the oriiginal.the battery was replaced in late January. Unfortunately, we did receive a counterfeit check on this site a few months ago for this car, so that is why we have to require a cash only sale. There is no question that the 190E 2.6 being sold on ebay is a great car. The buyer who. purchases that auto is paying just about 7 thousand dollars more and probably will. Use it at car shows In our case we have just put into. this car over one thousand dollars in parts and have priced it to sell.. We won't be lowering the price. For those who want to buy immediately u can also. contact us at skaye2012.sk@gmail.com All. Sales strictly done through this eBay site. no exceptions!

If the seller really is unloading the car to fund surgery for their dog, then good on them. But if that is a cock-and-bull story, then this guy deserves to be mercilessly trolled.

Amazing that they can't seem to take "better" pictures.
This seller and the guy who was trying to sell the red W124 "AMG" Cabriolet - the car that had taken swimming lessons - must be related.
They are both masters in creative writing and also have impeccable grammatical skills.