• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

Four 6.0 W124's side by side at Blue Ridge in GA

msq

My car will be picked up for shipment today from Jonathan's shop (I will post pics on Owner Thread).

Here are some cool pictures that you don't see everyday - four 6.0L W124's side by side.
Feb 4, 2019 in GA at Blue Ridge.
Thanks to Jonathan for the pics.

- The Midnight blue car on the far right is my E60.

- The one immediately to the left of it is Jonathan's 6.0

- The one immediately to the left of that is the 6.0 conversion that Jonathan did for a customer that was based on a new 6.0 AMG engine at the time. This just got a new owner (I think others may regret not grabbing that car when it was available): https://www.500eboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13250
You can see how nice that is in this pic.

- The silver one is a customers RennTech

Attachments

Benz

Re: Four 6.0 W124's side by side in GA

awesome ! nice to see so many lined up !

gsxr

.036 Hoonigan™, E500E Boffin
Staff member

And, I believe there are 4 different paint colors too: 744, 040, 199, and 904.

:wahoo:

msq

And, I believe there are 4 different paint colors too: 744, 040, 199, and 904.
Yes, I believe they are 4 different paint colors, the one on the right is Midnight Blue (904), I don't know the paint codes of the other 3. I am sure You know the colors much better than I do and this all sounds right.

gsxr

.036 Hoonigan™, E500E Boffin
Staff member

I'm not sure if Jono's ride is 199 Pearl Black Metallic, or 040 Black like the one next to the silver car.

1600hp worth of M119's!

:gor-gor:

jhodg5ck

"Nit-Picky and, Bitter Mechanic"
would have pulled out 2 more to line up but they're buried up on the racks and TBH things are entirely to busy for that :p

MSQ's car is just Drop.Dead.Gorgeous and drives like a Dream.... I was/am/will be very sad that she's gone Home...just awesome in so many ways.

:jono:

j