• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

Greetings! (from Mercedes-Benz Classic Center, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to the forum. If anyone here needs assistance with parts, our Company built your car and we're the best source to keep them going. I'm a huge fan of this model. We're all very enthusiastic about our cars, especially the rare and low production models. I'm here to help, so don't hesitate to contact me.
thomas.hanson@mbusa.com

Tom Hanson
Parts Manager

Mercedes-Benz Classic Center, USA
MBUSA, LLC
9 Whatney
Irvine, CA 92618

Desk: 949-598-4842
Fax: 949-598-4870
Email: thomas.hanson@mbusa.com

www.facebook.com/MBClassicCenter
www.mbusa.com/classic

Glen

Site Admin, auto enthusiast...
Staff member
Re: Greetings!

Thanks and welcome to the forum, Tom. It's great to see you here!

gsxr

.036 Hoonigan™, E500E Boffin
Staff member
Re: Greetings!

"this model"? Sounds intentionally vague to me. I vote ROBOT!
LOL! Nah, I've worked with Tom in the past... very helpful, and very real (no robot). Definitely give him a shout if you're looking for any factory parts, especially oddball Euro-only stuff.

Sauceman, I thought you'd know Mr. Tom...? Maybe you were just yanking my chain. Been hanging around GvZ too long, eh?

:5150:

Status
Not open for further replies.