• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

Happy 40th Birthday to the G-wagen !!

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
[h=The off-road classic premieres 40 years ago: Grand birthday of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class ]1[/h]Congratulations to four decades on a path which leads permanently upwards since 1979: On the one hand, this refers to the outstanding off-road capabilities of the vehicle presented in 1979, and the fact that it has remained true to itself and its values for almost 40 years on the other.

Full materials attached.

:gwag:

Attachments

captruff

[h=The off-road classic premieres 40 years ago: Grand birthday of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class ]1[/h]Congratulations to four decades on a path which leads permanently upwards since 1979: On the one hand, this refers to the outstanding off-road capabilities of the vehicle presented in 1979, and the fact that it has remained true to itself and its values for almost 40 years on the other.

Full materials attached.

40 years! The G Wagen is one of the featured models for Mercedes-Benz at Legends of the Autobahn this year. The proposed T-shirt this year will be G Wagen themed!

Jeff

mikeym

Full materials attached.

Pretty comprehensive doc but no pics. Thanks for sharing.
If one was to purchase a G today, which one would you get? I look at the Land Cruisers - no point in buying new ones since they are ridiculously priced and don't offer much in off-road capability that cheaper counterparts.

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
Oh, they had 97 photographs to go with it. I just didn't want to rescale and attach 90+ photos to my post above.