• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

OWNER - Per

sheward

Very nice car and nice pics, per.
Everytime i see a wood / leather steering wheel like yours i wish i had one. Those floor mats are nice as well. Do you know who the manufacture is?

Drew

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
Those are factory mats, easily available in Europe.

I'm lusting hard after a Victor steering wheel, too...

Cheers,
Gerry

Glen

Site Admin, auto enthusiast...
Staff member
Welcome to the board, nice car!

I spy a 190E 16-valve with EvoII wheels in your garage...more pix of that too, please! :)

Per

E500E Newbie
Thanks everyone! :D

Glen said:
I spy a 190E 16-valve with EvoII wheels in your garage...more pix of that too, please! :)
Yes, it´s a 16-valve from 1987 with handpolished Evo-II.. ;)

Intl 500E GTG coordinator
Wow, not only is the EVO2 wheels hand polished, the whole car is hand polished and waxed ! just look at that engine bay.

Well Done

Glen

Site Admin, auto enthusiast...
Staff member
Two beautiful cars, nicely done!
I owned an '87 2.3-16 for about 8 years, really loved that car and still miss it.

Swe500E

E500E Newbie
Hello! Nice to see you here! :mrgreen:

Trust me pepole! this cars is in stunning condition, I have see them IRL and they are looking like they just came out from the factory.

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
Interesting -- so on the 2.3-16, the SLS spheres are on the underside of the car, just like on the W126!

Cheers,
Gerry

Per

E500E Newbie
Swe500E said:
Hello! Nice to see you here! :mrgreen:

Trust me pepole! this cars is in stunning condition, I have see them IRL and they are looking like they just came out from the factory.
Hello my dear Snowman :mrgreen:

Oh, thanks for those words!
195910 said:
How much mileage on both cars ?
500E - 127.000 km
2.3-16 - 270.000 km (But almost everything is new or renovated as you can see..)

diaconovic

E500E Newbie
Hello , welcome to the board , you have 2 very beautiful cars !

Per said:
500E - 12700km
2.3-16 - 27000km (But almost everything is new or renovated as you can see..)
Is the 500E mileage really 12.700 or 127.000 kms like your
odometer shows ?

Per

E500E Newbie
Alpina said:
Holy ,,,,,,,,, 12700 and 27000 :omg:
oops. :oops:

In Sweden we have the unit "mil" and 1 mil = 10 km..
So it should be 127000km and 270000km!

Thank´s again for all the nice comments by the way! :p