• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

shop for 126 PPI in Delray Beach, FL area

Jim Rosenthal

E500E Newbie
Looking at a 126 diesel in Delray Beach area. Can anyone recommend a good Mercedes indie shop in that area? Much obliged for any helpful suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Klink

postwhore posterchild
Staff member
I got nothing after so many years away. That IS Clark's home turf, though.
:starwars:

maw1124

E500E Enthusiast
Yeah, I’ve got nothing over there. My contacts on that side are way south, Miami area. Sorry.

Oddly enough, the Palm Beach Classics folks are probably your best bet, and that’s probably 40 mins away.

maw

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
I figured that Clank (between the two of them) would have a good lead. Unfortunately I think Pierre Hedary is too far away.

Jim Rosenthal

E500E Newbie
I figured that Clank (between the two of them) would have a good lead. Unfortunately I think Pierre Hedary is too far away.

I'd pay more than a C note, actually. I'll try to PM him. I keep hoping I can find someone to look this car over for me. :)

Lioninstreet

E500E Newbie
I've been using a couple of guys in Pompano beach for 5 years now. Eddie at T.H.E. Auto Service and Mike at Mercedes Expert. Both are on the South bound side of Dixie Highway South of Atlantic Blvd.

Eddie is an old school tech who pretty much works alone and stated out with Merc back in the late sixties. Shop's not that impressive, but he absolutely knows the cars, especially the earlier ones.

Mike on the other hand has a handful of staff and has a better presentation. A lot of the local shops in the area go to him when they are stumped on something.