• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

WTB: SEC Left hand fog light lens

GRAEME JOHNSON

E500E Newbie
WTB Left hand fog lamp lens for a C126
Mercedes part No A002 826 8090
Bosch 1 305 620 491
We can only get right hand in UK/ Europe so any help would
be really appreciated
Many thanks Graeme Johnson

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
The lenses themselves have been NLA for some years now. I think you have to get the whole lamp assembly.

:spend:

GRAEME JOHNSON

E500E Newbie
The lenses themselves have been NLA for some years now. I think you have to get the whole lamp assembly.

:spend:
Right lenses are still available in the UK at the moment , cheap as well approx. $25.
The United States was a much bigger market for SECs just hope someone had a spare
they no longer needed or a NOS parts dealer with one
I have done a few jobs on my SEC following your how to guides so thanks for them
and I once met Jay with the 500E estate and sold him some parts
Great site lots of good advise and help
Graeme Johnson

gerryvz

Site Honcho
Staff member
You can find lenses or entire lamp assemblies on eBay in the US. Not always that cheap, though.

I tried to get new lenses only about 6-7 years ago here in the US, and they were NLA. So, if they are still available, they must have come back on the market. Interesting. I will try to order a set.

I had to buy a used entire lamp via eBay just for the lens, to replace a cracked lens, sadly.

liviu165

I bought the passenger side lens (0028268190) in November 2017 from the dealer (49.70 USD). The driver side was NLA at that time.

GRAEME JOHNSON

E500E Newbie
I bought the passenger side lens (0028268190) in November 2017 from the dealer (49.70 USD). The driver side was NLA at that time.
I Bought a right hand UK drivers side A0028268190/67 on 29/12/2018 it was£20.20p reduced to £18.69p with club discount there is 20% tax to add to these prices
There are some NOS sets on e-bay at the moment but they are over £1000 for the pair !
I will probably have to buy a used light perhaps with a rusty reflector so it is cheap and see if I can polish
the lens to remove the gravel rash
Thanks for all the replies Graeme Johnson