• Hi Guest !

Welcome to the new 500Eboard forum, post-migration to XenForo. Please feel free to do the following:

1) Explore, click, tweak your settings, enjoy

2) Check out the new "skins" link at the bottom left of the main page, to change the look and feel (color scheme/graphics) of the forum to your preference

3) Let me know of any errors you find. I am hard at work in the coming days and weeks to get things tweaked correctly, and I know there are plenty of small tweaks. Feel free to post in the "XenForo Migration" thread anything you find, or have questions about.

What a sound...

Christian_K

I do believe...!
Yes thats how the M119s sound if you make a good exhaust. I knew from the beginning of the vid when the car moves away from the cameraman that this is a M119. To many Videos of different made 500E exhaust heard, they all have something distinctive.
Listen to Svooks 500E RB exhaust, it sounds very similar in the lower tone frequencies:
[video=youtube;fuelRJNG9CE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuelRJNG9CE[/video]

No guys, i like it. Other videos i know- nothin close to this wild scream =)
I wouldn´t want to have one, but i love it.
PS Has nothin to do with "ami sound", muuuch too fine and smooth, comparing to primitive american engines :)
M117 revvs up to slow. No no no.

Jelmer

I'm "special"!
Hahaha "vrooooooooom" - giggle - "vroooooooom" and then you saying "Having fun" ;)

Someone clearly enjoys his job ;)